vrijdag 11 januari 2008

Lost In Translation - Denmark

Beavis & Butthead would love Denmark - there are so many words there that are strange to English-speakers =



Need a shave?? Be sure to get some Barber Skum!!!



The coffee wasn't THAT bad....



Slut salad??



The slut salad can be followed by the tart of the month



God Hot Dogs! I suppose it helps to know that "God" means "Good" in Danish. Maybe that would solve some religious conflicts that have occured there...


DONG stands for Danish Oil & Natural Gas - in the US it means something very different



My cat runs an elevator service...



Fart means to travel in Danish - I imagine some strange translation problems can occur.....



Is it me or do these hot dogs look a bit...umm....never mind....it's just me...

Geen opmerkingen: